A report for maximum patron capacity is required to be submitted as part of your application to the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation.
Patron capacity is the maximum number of patrons allowed on the licensed premises at any one time.
To determine the patron numbers for a facility, consideration of the following is required:
- Planning permit from the local council
- Occupancy permit
- Sanitary facilities
- Red line plan indicating where liquor can be supplied and consumed
What is our process?
- Carry out a site inspection
- Measure the internal areas and external areas available to the public
- Calculate the number of persons to be accommodated on the internal premises and any external areas based on a ratio of 0.75 m2 per person
- Provide a report confirming all areas and numbers as required by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- Make reference to the red line plan confirming all areas which formed a basis for the calculations
Please submit the information below or alternatively, contact our office on 9790 1033.
We will then provide you with a fee proposal within 24 hours.